周作人的关于“美文”的思想有一个产生发展过程。下面我整理了初中英语必背美文,希望大家喜欢!初中英语必背美文摘抄 我的心在那高原 My heart's in the highlands, my heart is not here; My heart's in the Highlands, a-chasing the deer; Chasing the wild deer, and following the roe My heart's in the highlands wherever i go. Farewell to the highlands, farewell to the north! The birthplace of valour, the country of worth; Wherever i wander, wherever I rove, The hills of the highlands for ever I love. Farewell to the mountains high covered with snow! Farewell to the straths and green valleys below! Farewell to the forests and wild-hanging woods! Farewell to the torrents and loud-pouring floods! My heart's in the highlands, my heart is not here; My heart's in the highlands, a-chasing the deer; Chasing the wild deer, and following the roe My heart's in the highlands wherever I go. 我的心在那高原,在追赶鹿群; 追赶着野鹿,跟踪着獐鹿, 我的心在那高原,无论我走到哪里。 再见了,高原,再见了,北方! 敬爱的家园,英雄的故乡; 无论我在哪里漂泊流浪, 高原的群山,永远在我心上! 再见了,白雪皑皑高耸的群山, 再见了,山下的河谷,青翠的山涧; 再见了,参天的大树,丛生的森林, 再见了,汹涌的激流,雷鸣的浪涛! 我的心在那高原,我的心不在这里, 我的心在那高原,在追赶鹿群; 追赶着野鹿,跟踪着獐鹿, 我的心在那高原,无论我走到哪里! 初中英语必背美文鉴赏 论说谎 Now as to the matter of lying. You want to be very careful about lying, otherwise you are nearlysure to get caught, once caught, you can never again be, in the eyes of the pure and the good,what you were a young person has injured himself permenently throuth a singleclumsy and ill-finished lie, the result of carelessness born of incomplete training. Someauthorities hold that the young ought not to lie at all. That, of course, is putting it ratherstronger than necessary. Still, while I can't go quite so far as that, I do maintain, and I believe Iam right, that the young ought to be temperate in the use of this great art until practice andexperience shall give them that confidence, elegance, precision which alone make theaccomplishment graceful and profitable. Patience, diligence, painstaking attention to detail- these are the requirments. These, in time ,will make the student perfect. Upon these, andupon these only, mayhe rely as the sure foundation for future eminence. Think what tedious years of study, thought, practice, and experience ,went to the equipmentof the peerless old master who was able to impose upon the whole world with the lofty andsounding maxim that "Truth is mighty and will prevail."- The most majestic compoundfeature of fact which any of woman born has yet achieved. For the history of our race and every individual's experience, are sown thick with evidence thata truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is immortal. There is in Bostain a monument ofthe man who discover the anesthesia. Many people are aware, in these later days, that he didn'tdiscover it at all, but stole the discovery from another man. Is the truth mighty, and will itprevail? No, My hearers, the monument is made of hard materials, but the lie it tells will outlasta millon years. An awkward, feeble, leaky lie is a thing which you ought to make it yourunceasing study to avoid. Why, you might as well tell the truth at once and be done with it. 现在来谈一谈说谎。你们可要特别谨慎地看待说谎;否则十有八九会被揭穿。一旦被揭穿,在善良和淳朴的人们眼中,你就再也不可能是以前的你了。许多年轻人,仅仅由于一次拙劣难圆的谎言,由于不完备的 教育 而导致轻率的后果-而使自己长期蒙受损失。一些权威人士认为年轻人根本不该说谎。当然,这种说法言之过甚,其实未必如此。不过,虽然我不能把话讲的太过分,我却坚信-我认为确乎如此,在实践和阅历使人获得信心,文雅,严谨之前,年轻人运用这门伟大的艺术时应当把握好分寸,因为只有这三点才能使说谎的本领无伤大雅甚至带来益处。耐心,勤奋,细致入微则是必备素质,经年累月,这些素质便会使学生变得完善起来。凭借这些,也只有凭借这些,他才可能为将来的出类拔萃打下牢固的基础。 试想,要经过学习,思考,实践, 经验 等多么漫长的岁月,那举世无双的大师才具备如此的素养,他使得整个世界接受了“真理是强大的,并且终将战胜一切”这句崇高而响彻云霄的格言,这是关于事实的复杂性所道出的最豪迈的一句话,至今任何一个出自娘胎的人都未有此成就。 原因是我们人类的历史以及每个人的经历都深深地印证了这样的事实:一个真理不难抹杀,一个说的巧妙的谎言则经久不衰。在波士顿,人们为纪念发现麻醉法的人而立了一座纪念碑:很多人到近期才知道,那个人根本没有发现麻醉法,而是窃取了另一个人的发现。这个真理强大吗?它终会取胜吗?唉,非也,听众们,虽然纪念碑是用坚硬的材料建造的,而它所散布的谎言却将比它持久百万年。你们应该不断研究如果避免制造那些拙劣,无力而又破绽百出的谎言;诸如此类的谎言比起一个普通事实来,决不具有更加真实的永久性。嗨,你们倒不如既讲真话又同真理打交道。 初中英语必背美文赏析 爱的礼物 If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong ora clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and allknowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I amnothing. If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, butdo not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does notinsist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, butrejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they willcease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end. For we know only in part, and we prophesyonly in part; but when the complete comes, the partial will come to an end. When I was a child,I thought like a child; when I became and adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see inmirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully,even as I have been fully known. And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and thegreatest of these is love. 就算我能说万人的方言和天使的话语,但如果没有爱,我不过就如鸣锣一般;就算我有预知未来的能力,就算我精通各种知识和奥秘,就算我有坚定的信念,但如果没有爱,我就什么都算不上;就算我拿所有的财物周济穷人,就算我能做出舍己为人的壮举,但如果没有爱,我仍将一无所有。 爱是一种忍耐,爱是一种友善;爱不是嫉妒,不是自大,不是鲁莽,不是固执己见,不是轻易发怒。爱意味着憎恶不义,赞赏真理;爱意味着包容一切,相信一切,对生活充满希望,并能忍受生活中的一切。 爱是永无止境的,但又是有尽头的;就像知识一样,必将归于乌有。我们现在搜掌握的知识很有限,当我们掌握了完整的知识时,有限的知识必将归于乌有。当我还是一个孩子的时候,我像孩子一样说话,像孩子一样思考问题,像孩子一样推理;但我一旦成年,就不再像孩子一样了。现阶段,我们很多时候好像是从镜子里观看事物,对很多事物都看不清,但有朝一日我们会直面这些事物。现阶段,我知道的东西很有限,但有朝一日我会懂得一切。如今,常存在人们心中的东西有三样:信念、希望和爱,而其中爱是最重要的!
经典美文与英语写作是两项相对独立但又相互依赖、相辅相成的关系,这一结论对写作教学有很大启发。我整理了初中英语美文,欢迎阅读!
友谊
No young man starting life could have better capital than plenty of friends.
年轻人人生起步最好的资本莫过于拥有众多的朋友。
They will strengthen his credit support him in every great effort, and make him what,unaided, he could never be.
朋友可以增加他的声望,尽最大的努力支持他,并使他达到无朋友帮助时绝不可能达到的成就。
Friends of the right sort will help him more to be happy and successful than much money or great learning.
交对朋友将会比大笔的金钱或高深的学问更能让他快乐和成功。
Friendship is no one-sided affair.
友谊不是单方面的事。
There can be no friendship without reciprocity.
没有互惠就不能算是友谊。
One cannot receive all and give nothing,or give all and receive nothing,and expect to experience the joy and fullness of true companionship.
一个人不可能只是接受而不付出,只是付出而不回收,却期望能够享有真挚友谊的欢欣和满足。
Those who would make friends must cultivate the qualities which are admired and which attract.
想交朋友必须培养受人赞赏和吸引人的特质。
If you are mean stingy and selfish,nobody will admire you.
如果你小气、吝啬又自私,没有人会欣赏你。
You must cultivate generosity and large-heartedness; you must be magnanimous and tolerant;
你必须培养慷慨和宽宏大量的气度;你必须有雅量并对人容忍;
you must have positive qualities, for a negative, shrinking, apologizing,roundabout man is despised.
你必须要有积极的特质,因为消极、畏缩、爱赔不是和迁回不前的人总是让人瞧不起。
You must believe in yourself. If you do not, others will not believe in you.
你必须信任你自己,否则就不会获得别人的信任。
You must look upward and be hopeful,cheery, and optimistic.
你必须要向前看,充满希望,愉快且乐观。
No one will be attracted to a gloomy pessimist.
没有人会理会一个忧郁的悲观者。
快乐之钥
To help others,you don't have to be an efficient expert in the art; the main thing is theintention.
你若想助人,并不一定要在助人的艺术方面猛下工夫,重要的是你有没有一颗助人的心。
You may be crude and clumsy, wasteful and ineffective, but if you sincerely try to help, yourattempt produces nothing but good.
你或许粗里粗气,笨手笨脚,徒劳又无成效,但你若真心想帮忙,你的努力只会带来善果。
The one you are trying to help knows your intention and is strengthened and encouraged bythe magic of your sharing.
你想要帮助的人得知你有心相助时,会因为你共担困苦的魔力而变得坚强振作。
In nearly every case,your simple desire to help,converted into action,produces the goodsought.
你单纯的助人之心每次付诸行动时,几乎都会产生预期的善果。
But perhaps the greatest good is the good that you yourself get out of the attempt.
但或许最大的善果却是你从自己努力助人的企图中所得到的善果。
Service to others delivers more joy to you than the joy you deliver to them.
帮助别人所带给你的快乐要多过你带给别人的快乐。
In doing good,you free yourself from the terrible burden of self; you escape from yourself intoa clean world of joy and light.
行善时,你便摆脱了以自我为本位的可怕重担,而进入一个充满喜悦及光明的清新世界。
The good you simply try to do, regardless of the outcome, is always a success inside yourself.
你一心想行的善,不论结果如何,在你心中始终就是一种成功。
Unselfish giving is your most efficient formula for happiness, for you have embraced Eternityinstead of Self;
无私的施舍乃是获得快乐最有效的法则,因为你拥抱的是“永恒”而非“自我”;
you have felt Life, and you are now the world bigger than you were before you began theproject.
你感受到“生命”的存在,而你现在的世界也比你开始行善前还要开阔。
爱美
The love of beauty is an essential part of all healthy human nature.
爱美乃是所有正常的人性中不可或缺的一部分。
It is a moral quality.
它是心灵的特质。
The absences of it is not an assured ground of condemnation, but the presence of it is aninvariable sign of goodness of heart.
不爱美并不一定是坏事,但爱美则象征了不变的善心。
In proportion to the degree in which it is felt will probably be the degree in which noblenessand beauty of character will be attained.
品德的高尚与美好所达到的程度可能与爱美的感受度成正比。
Natural beauty is an all一pervading presence.
大自然的美是随处可见的。
The universe is its temple.
宇宙即是其殿堂。
It unfolds into the numberless flowers of waves in the branches of trees and the greenblades of grass.
美存在于春天无数的花蕊开放时,存在于随风摇曳的树枝与片片绿草中。
It haunts the depths of the earth and the sea.
在陆地及海底深处皆可见到美的芳踪。
It gleams from the hues of the shell and the precious stone.
它绽放于贝壳以及宝石的色泽上。
And not only these minute objects but the oceans, the mountains, the clouds, the stars, therising and the setting sun一all overflow with beauty.
不只是这些细微的东西,还有海洋、山庄、云朵、繁星、日升与日落,无一不美。
This beauty is so precious,and so congenial to our tenderest and noblest feelings,
这样的美是如此珍贵,也如此适合我们最温柔与高尚的情感,
that it is painful to think of the multitude of people living in the midst of it and yet remainingalmost blind to it.
以至想到一大群人身处在美之中却几乎对之视若无睹就令人痛心。
All persons should seek to become acquainted with the beauty in nature.
所有的人都应该设法去认识大自然之美。
There is not a worm we tread upon, nor a leaf that dances merrily as it falls before the autumnwinds, but calls for our study and admiration.
我们所踩过的小虫以及秋风拂掠前飞舞的树叶,皆值得我们研究与赞赏。
The power to appreciate beauty not merely increases our sources of happiness一it enlargesour moral nature, too.
欣赏美的能力不仅可以增加我们快乐的来源,它也开阔了我们的灵性。
Beauty calms our restlessness and dispels our cares.
美使我们不安的心平静下来,也驱散了我们的忧虑。
Go into the fields or the woods, spend a summer day by the sea or the mountains, and all yourlittle perplexities and anxieties will vanish.
走进田野或森林,在夏日的海边或山上待上一天,那么你所有微不足道的困惑与焦虑都会消失。
Listen to sweet music, and your foolish fears and petty jealousies will pass away.
倾听悦耳的音乐,那么你愚昧的恐惧感与微不足道的嫉妒心都会过去。
The beauty of the world helps us to seek and find the beauty of goodness.
世界之美将有助于我们找到善良之美。
经典美文与 英语写作 是两项相对独立但又相互依赖、相辅相成的关系,这一结论对写作教学有很大启发。下面是我带来的初中英语美文摘抄,欢迎阅读!初中英语美文摘抄精选 Different from the Start 一开始就与众不同 Five-year-old Albert Einstein stared at his hand as if it held magic. Cupped in his palm was a small,round instrument with a glass cover and a jiggling needle. Albert's father called it a compass. Albert called it a mystery. No matter how he moved the compass, the needle always pointed to the north. Quietly Hermann Einstein watched his son. Albert was a chubby little boy with pale, round cheeks and thick, black hair that was usually messy. His bright brown eyes were wide with discovery. 五岁的阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦盯着他的手,仿佛手上掌控着魔法。他的掌心托着一个小小的、圆形的仪器,仪器带有一个玻璃罩和一根会摆动的针。阿尔伯特的父亲称它为指南针,阿尔伯特称它是一个谜。不管他如何移动罗盘,指针总是指向北方。赫尔曼·爱因斯坦静静地注视着他的儿子。阿尔伯特是一个胖乎乎的小男孩,白白的脸颊圆乎乎肉嘟嘟的,黑色的头发常常乱成一团。看到这一发现,他明亮的棕色眼睛睁得大大的。 Something was in the room with him, Albert realized--something he couldn't see or feel, but that acted on the compass just the same. Spellbound, Albert listened to his father explain magnetism, the strange force that made the compass needle point north. But nothing his father said made the invisible power seem less mysterious or wonderful. To many children the compass would have been just another toy. To Albert the compass was a miracle he would never forget. 阿尔伯特意识到,房间里有什么东西在他的身边--他无法看到或感觉到的某种东西,同时也对指南针产生着作用。阿尔伯特入迷地听父亲解释磁力,一股使罗盘的指针指向北方的奇特的力量。但是,不管父亲说什么,也丝毫没有减少这股无形力量的神秘感和奇妙感。对许多孩子来说,指南针本来只是一个玩具,对阿尔伯特来说,指南针却是一个他永远不会忘记的奇迹。 But then Albert had always been different from other children. Born March 14,1879,in Ulm, Germany, Albert hadn't been looked like other babies. As she cradled her new son in her arms, Pauline Einstein thought the back of his head looked strange. Other babies didn't have such large, pointed skulls. Was something wrong with Albert? Although the doctor told Pauline everything was fine, several weeks passed before the shape of Albert's head began to look right to her. 然而,阿尔伯特总是不同于其他孩子。1879年3月14日他出生在德国的乌尔姆,出生时,他看上去就不像其他婴儿。当母亲波林·爱因斯坦抚慰着怀抱里的这个新生儿时,她觉得他的后脑勺看起来怪怪的,其他婴儿没有那么突出的大头骨。阿尔伯特有什么问题吗?虽然医生告诉波林一切安好,但几个星期之后她才觉得阿尔伯特的头形正常。 When Albert was one, his family moved to Munich,where his sister, Maja, was born a year later. Looking down at the tiny sleeping bundle, Albert was puzzled. Where were the baby's wheels? The disappointed two year old wanted to know. Albert had expected a baby sister to be something like a toy, and most of his toys had wheels. 阿尔伯特一岁时,全家搬到了慕尼黑,一年后妹妹玛雅出生了。看着襁褓中熟睡的小婴儿,阿尔伯特感到疑惑不解。婴儿的轮子在哪里呢?这个失望的两岁的孩子很想知道。阿尔伯特以为小妹妹应该是像玩具一样的东西,并且他的大部分玩具都是有轮子的。 Albert's parents were amused by his confusion. But any response at all would have delighted them. At an age when many children have lots to say, Albert seemed strangely backward. Hermann and Pauline wondered why he was so late in talking. Was their son developing normally? As Albert grew older, he continued to have trouble putting his thoughts into words Even when he was nine years old, he spoke slowly, if he decided to say anything at all. Pauline and Hermann didn't know what to think. 阿尔伯特的父母被他充满疑惑的样子逗笑了,但孩子的可反应都令他们感到快乐。在这个年龄,许多孩子都能讲不少话了,阿尔伯特在语言方面却似乎异常落后。赫尔曼和波林不知道为什么他说话这么晚。他们的儿子生长发育正常吗?阿尔伯特更大一些的时候,仍然难以用文字表述自己的思想。甚至在他九岁时,如果他决定说些什么,速度还是很慢。波林和赫尔曼不知道该如何看待。 But Albert was a good listener and a good thinker. Sometimes when he went hiking with his parents and Maja, he thought about his father's compass and what it had revealed to him. The clear, open meadows were filled with more than the wind or the scent of flowers. They were also filled with magnetism. The very thought of it quickened Albert's pulse. 但是,阿尔伯特非常善于倾听和思考。有时当他和父母还有妹妹玛雅一起去远足时,他会想到父亲的指南针,思考它向他揭示的秘密。清新开阔的草地不仅充满着风声或花的香味,也充满着磁力,一想到这点阿尔伯特就脉搏加速了。 初中英语美文摘抄阅读 The Old Man and the Sea老人与海 老人与海 The sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out across the current. Then the sun was brighter and the glare came on the water and then, as it rose clear, the flat sea sent it back at his eyes so that it hurt sharply and he rowed without looking into it. He looked down into the water and watched the lines that went straight down into the dark of the water. He kept them straighter than anyone did, so that at each level in the darkness of the stream there would be a bait waiting exactly where he wished it to be for any fish that swam there. Others let them drift with the current and sometimes they were at sixty fathoms when the fishermen thought they were at a hundred. 淡淡的太阳从海上升起,老人看见其他船只低低地挨着水面,朝海岸漂去,向海浪垂直的方向分散开。接着,太阳更明亮了,刺眼的强光照在水面上。当太阳从地平线上完全升起,平坦的海面把阳光反射到他眼睛里,使他的眼睛剧烈地刺痛,所以他划着船,不朝太阳看。他俯视水中,注视着那几根一直垂到漆黑的深水里的钓索。他把钓索垂得比任何人更直,这样,在黑暗的湾流深处的几个不同的深度,都会有一个鱼饵刚好在他所指望的地方等待着游动的鱼来觅食。别的渔夫让钓索顺水漂流,有时钓索在六十英寻的深处,他们却自以为在一百英寻的深处呢。 But, he thought, I keep them with precision. Only I have no luck any more. But who knows? Maybe today. Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready. 但是,他想,我总是把它们放在精确的地方。只是我没有运气,可谁知道呢?也许今天就有好运。每天都是新的一天。走运当然更好,但我宁愿做得精确。那么运气来的时候,你就准备好了。 The sun was two hours higher now and it did not hurt his eyes so much to look into the east. There were only three boats in sight now and they showed very low and far inshore. 两个小时过去了,太阳升得更高了,朝东望去,眼睛没有刺痛得那么厉害。现在只能看见三艘船,它们显得很低,靠近海岸。 All my life the early sun has hurt my eyes, he thought. Yet they are still good. In the evening I can look straight into it without getting the blackness. It has more force in the evening too. But in the morning it is painful. 这一辈子,初升的太阳总是刺痛我的眼睛,他心想。然而,眼睛仍然是好好的。傍晚时分,我能直视它,不会有眼前发黑的感觉。阳光在傍晚要更强烈些,不过在早上它叫人感到痛苦。 Just then he saw a man-of-war bird with his long black wings circling in the sky ahead of him. He made a quick drop, slanting down on his back-swept wings, and then circled again. 就在这时,他看见一只军舰鸟,有着黑色的长翅膀,在他前方的天空中盘旋。它斜着后掠的双翅迅速俯冲下来,然后又盘旋起来。 "He's got something," the old man said aloud. "He's not just looking." "他逮到东西了,"老人大声说,"他不只是看看。" He rowed slowly and steadily toward where the bird was circling. He did not hurry and he kept his lines straight up and down. But he crowded the current a little so that he was still fishing correctly though faster than he would have fished if he was not trying to use the bird. 他缓慢而坚定地划向鸟儿盘旋的地方。他并不匆忙,使钓索保持着上下垂直的位置。不过他朝海流靠近了一点,这样他依然在用正确的方式 捕鱼 ,尽管他的速度要比不打算利用鸟儿来引路时来得快。 The bird went higher in the air and circled again, his wings motionless. Then he dove suddenly and the old man saw flying fish spurt out of the water and sail desperately over the surface. 鸟儿在空中飞得更高了,再次盘旋起来,翅膀纹丝不动。然后它猛然俯冲下来,老人看见飞鱼跃出水面,拼命地在海面上掠过。 "Dolphin," the old man said aloud. "Big dolphin." "海豚,"老人大声说道' "大海豚。" He shipped his oars and brought a small line from under the bow. It had a wire leader and a medium-sized hook and he baited it with one of the sardines. He let it go over the side and then made it fast to a ring bolt in the stern. Then he baited another line and left it coiled in the shade of the bow. He went back to rowing and to watching the long-winged black bird who was working, now, low over the water. 他取下桨,从船头下面拿出一根细钓丝。钓丝上系着铁丝导线和一只中号钓钩,他把一条沙丁鱼挂在上面,顺着船舷放下水,然后将丝紧紧地系在船尾一只带环螺栓上。接着他在另一根线上安上鱼饵,把它盘绕着搁置在船头的阴影里。他又划起船,看着长翅黑鸟,它此刻正在水面上低飞。 As he watched the bird dipped again slanting his wings for the dive and then swinging them wildly and ineffectually as he followed the flying fish. The old man could see the slight bulge in the water that the big dolphin raised as they followed the escaping fish. The dolphin were cutting through the water below the flight of the fish and would be in the water, driving at speed, when the fish dropped. It is a big school of dolphin, he thought. They are widespread and the flying fish have little chance. The bird has no chance. The flying fish are too big for him and they go too fast. 他正看着,鸟儿又斜起翅膀准备俯冲,它向下冲来,然后又猛烈地扇动着双翼,追踪飞鱼,但是没有成效。老人看见大海豚在追赶飞鱼时海面微微隆起的水浪。海豚在飞掠的鱼下面破水而行,等鱼一落下,海豚就会飞速潜人水中。这群海豚真大呀!他想。它们分散开去,飞鱼很少有机会逃脱。军舰鸟也没有机会,飞鱼对它来说太大了,并且它们速度太快。 He watched the flying fish burst out again and again and the ineffectual movements of the bird. That school has gotten away from me, he thought. They are moving out too fast and too far. But perhaps I will pick up a stray and perhaps my big fish is around them. My big fish must be somewhere. 他看着飞鱼一次次地跃出水面,鸟儿的行为也一无所获。那群海豚要远离我了,他想着。它们动作太快,游得太远。但是,也许我会逮住一条掉队的,也许我的大鱼就在它们周围。我的大鱼一定在某个地方。 初中英语美文摘抄学习 无限风光在险峰 Risk is endemic in human affairs. To say to someone "I love you" or to say in church "I believe"can never be risk-free undertakings. They are to make investments in things that are not fullyunder one's control. The other person may not love you back. The God in whom you stakeyour trust may turn out not to exist. The French philosopher Pascal famously attempted ametaphysical hedge with regards to the existence of God. He argued that if believers are rightabout God's existence, then they have gained everything. But if they are wrong about it, theyhave lost nothing. It's an attempt to eliminate risk from believing. But, like the risk avoidancestrategies of investment banks, where you invest your heart and your soul can never be riskfree. All commitment, whether it be financial, emotional or religious, is subject to thepossibility of failure. That's life. And indeed it may well be that the attempt to eliminate riskfrom life can, in extreme forms, become an attempt to eliminate life itself. 冒险几乎是人群中的常见病。对别人说“我爱你”或者在教堂里说“我相信”其实一直都是有风险的。他们所作的承诺并不完全由自己掌控。对方也许不爱你。你相信的上帝有可能根本就不存在。法国哲学家Pascal曾就上帝的存在与否尝试过一个形而上的推敲。如果信众对于上帝存在的认识是正确的,那么他们就得到了一切,如果不对,那他们也毫无损失。这是对消弭信仰风险的尝试。但是,就像投行规避风险的策略一样,这个你投入一切的地方绝不是个全无风险的地方。所有承诺,不管是资金方面的,感情方面或是宗教方面的,都有失败的可能性。这就是生活。在某些极端情况下,想从生活中消除风险就等于消除生活本身。
176 浏览 3 回答
115 浏览 4 回答
219 浏览 3 回答
327 浏览 3 回答
140 浏览 3 回答
299 浏览 3 回答
336 浏览 3 回答
309 浏览 3 回答
324 浏览 3 回答
97 浏览 3 回答
218 浏览 3 回答
285 浏览 3 回答
178 浏览 5 回答
299 浏览 3 回答
120 浏览 3 回答